About CreativeStudio® 7.1
CreativeStudio 7.1 is the ultimate tool for quilters. Enjoy the same software professionals use to design, place, edit and customize patterns to stitch out on your Statler by Gammill®. CreativeStudio 7.1 gives you unlimited possibilities with amazing new features including an intuitive new design and integrated pattern management. Expand your library with the new Gammill PatternCloud™ store, where you can browse, search and purchase from thousands of designs.
CreativeStudio 7.1 Features
- CreativeStudio 7.1 is the ultimate tool for quilters.
- Use the same tools as professional designers to place, edit and quilt patterns. Or, design and customize your very own patterns.
- Integrated pattern management allows you to organize and search your patterns. Use the PatternCloud to seamlessly browse, search and purchase new patterns.
- Create layouts and view them on screen before you stitch.
- Customize designs by stretching, rotating, moving, dividing, flipping, copying, and re-shaping patterns.
- Customize a pattern for a whole quilt or each block.
- Create multiple quilt groups and copy, cut and paste to edit patterns between the groups.
- Customize your tool and menu bars for convenience and minimize menus to increase your screen workspace.
- Automatically fit patterns to any shaped block or boundary. Or, customize patterns to fit any shape block, making irregular piecing look good!
- Use drawing capabilities to express your creativity.
- Run your machine freehand and record patterns for future use.
- Add depth by sewing rings around or inside your patterns with Echo Pattern.
- Place designs in a circular pattern with Circular Array.
- Quilt around the appliqué, not over it, with the trim feature for blocks and pantographs.
- Let the computer design an edge-to-edge quilt by calculating rows and spacing.
- Use automated features to easily “stitch-in-the ditch.”
- Set border pieces and corners to sew continuously.
- Fill sews without tie offs around or inside your appliqué.
- Load any image into the software.
- Flow patterns along any shape by using Apply Pattern.
- Use nodes to make each pattern completely elastic.
- Stand Alone Mode allows you to design on your laptop, away from the stitcher.